The team behind Ten Gift Ideas greatly appreciates the trust our readers place in us, and that is the reason why we value your security and safety. We maintain as our highest priority the necessity of protecting the security of our site’s visitors’ personal and non-personal information in agreement with the Data Protection Act, 1998. We only request and gather the information that is indispensable to the well-being and functioning of our site, and we responsibly guard it against any type of misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
Personal information is collected every time a website visitor registers or subscribes to the Ten Gift Ideas newsletter, or gets in contact with through any mean (our main page, contact page or the comments section). The personal information you might have to provide in any of these instances are your name and email address. Ten Gift Ideas uses personal information in order to answer messages, questions, and requests from our readers.
We do not ever or under any circumstance employ your contact details for any promotional or advertising purposes unless we have your consent to do so.
We may employ non-personal and personal data for one or more of the following purposes listed below:
- In order to improve and personalize your website surfing experience on TenGiftIdeas.com, using the collected data to respond more accurately to individual needs of our readers
- To increase our web site’s quality according to your feedback you provide to us
- To answer and address your requests, questions and inquiries as well as we possibly can
- To send you emails from time to time, but only if you agreed and subscribed to our newsletter
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites